This week, Pastor James will bring us Week 3 of his sermon series entitled, Song of Solomon – Greatest Loves Songs. Miss Week 2’s sermon? Here’s the link! Song of Solomon – 2nd Week
Mark your calendars! On June 4th, immediately following our worship service, we’ll head over to Dorton Park just down the road for our annual Church Picnic. Here’s what you need to know:
- Ren will provide the meat & beverages
- Please bring a side or dessert to share
- Prepare for a rousing game of competitive kickball
- Bringing chairs is not a bad idea!
Any questions, just shoot an email to Denise!
The Village Field Day is coming up on Sunday, May 21st during our 10:00 am service! It’s a super fun day for our kids to connect with one another while working in teams to complete field day games and challenges.
Here’s everything you need to know:
- If the weather does not cooperate, we will let you know!
- Kids need to come ready to play! Dress them in comfy and safe clothing/shoes for running around outside.
- Check your child(ren) in as you normally would inside at the Check-In Desk. We will get everyone situated and organized into teams before heading outside.
- Plan to pick up your elementary aged kids from the Builders classroom (downstairs, end of hallway) at the end of the worship service.
- We will have water bottles for each child, so no need to worry about that!
- Please have sunscreen applied before check-in.
If you LOVE outside games and activities and would like to serve at Field Day, email Jodi! We can always use help setting up the activities, during the games and cleaning up afterwards. Also– email Jodi with any questions you may have.
Renegade will NOT meet on Sunday, May 14th due to Mother’s Day. Enjoy some quality time with your mamas this weekend & let them know that you AND Jesus love them a ton.
We’ll see everyone next Sunday, May 21st @ 9:00am in the Sullivan Room for Emeline Helms’ senior celebration party. Afterwards, we’ll be serving at The Villag’es Field Day so don’t forget your sunscreen!
Our summer calendar is being fine-tuned & will drop soon. Get excited!
Questions? Mike’s your guy and here’s his email!
May 14th = Mother’s Day
May 21st = Village Field Day & Senior Recognition
May 28th = Memorial Day Weekend
June 4th = Church Picnic @ Dorton Park